Legacy planning can help you plan your estate charitable giving in a way that benefits you, your family and charity. There are several simple ways you can make a gift to CASI and create a lasting legacy.
Simple Ways to Include CASI in Your Legacy Plans
Name CASI as a Beneficiary
Name CASI as a beneficiary of your retirement funds such as an IRA, 401(k), 403(b), pension or other tax deferred plan.
- Consider a specific dollar amount or a pertcentage of your fund.
- This could avoid leaving your family a taxable gift.
- Often this can be done with a phone call or online option.
Consult your financial advisor for specific options available with this opportunity.
- Include CASI among the beneficiaries of a life insurance policy; or
- Consider gifting a policy you no longer need to CASI.
Consult your insurance provider for information about this opportunity.
Make a Bequest to CASI
Maintain control of your assets during your lifetime.
- Make a gift to CASI through a designation in your will or trust.
- Designate a specific dollar amount, specific personal property, a gift of real estate or a gift of a percentage of your estate.
Contact your attorney or trust advisor for details on this opportunity.
We are very grateful for every gift we receive, and those directed as part of a Legacy Plan are truly special. You may choose to designate your bequest to be used where most needed by CASI at the time or with preference for a particular program such as Senior Advocacy or Jane's Place Adult Day Services. You might also consider establishing an endowed fund that will continue to benefit CASI for decades to come.
For more information, please contact Sue Rector, Development Director, at 563.386.7477 Ext. 229 or via email at [email protected].
To provide services that promote independence and enrich the lives of older adults through
socialization, health and wellness, and supportive services.