As a CASI member, you are sure to enjoy our many benefits!
- AARP Resource Library
- Computer Lab
- Discounted activity and special event fees
- Facility rental discounts (10% discount)
- Fit For Life Fitness Center (additional fee applies)
- Socialization & fun
- Special members-only invitations (ex: Birthday Potluck and New Year’s at Noon Celebration)
Look for CASI membership specials throughout the year.
2016 – 2017
Individual Membership is $30 annually (beginning July 1st)
2016 – 2017
CASI Fitness Center Rates
A one-time enrollment fee of $38 is applicable and includes two sessions with Fitness Center Staff.
New this year! Fitness Center membership now includes daily low-impact exercise classes (a savings of $10 per week or $520 annually)
Individual Fitness Center Monthly Membership
$26 per month
$75 for 3 months (Save $3)
$120 for 6 months (Save $36 – one month FREE)
Couples Fitness Center Monthly Membership
$46 per month
$110 for 3 months (Save $38)
$210 (Save $66 – one month FREE)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How old do I need to be to Join CASI? There is no age requirement to be a member of CASI. Many of patrons are over 50.
- What do I get? Members receive discounted activity and event fees as well invitations to special members-only events. The computer lab and fitness center are only open to members. Additionally, you receive 10% of facility rentals.
- When can I join? You can join at any time. Memberships renew each July 1st and are valid through June 30th. The cost of an individual membership is $30. The fitness center carries an additional monthly fee.
- What are your hours?CASI is open Monday –Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. The Fitness Center is open Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 – Noon